UNIQA Series electric submersible pumps
UNIQA series pumps, designed for heavy-duty professional applications, are used in industrial and other wastewater treatment plants and for lifting sewage and pumping wastewater which contains solids.
Models are available with:
- vortex impeller (ZUG V) with full free passage
- channel impeller (ZUG OC) with anti-clogging and anti-fouling system
- high head impeller (ZUG HP) capable of high hydraulic performances
- impeller with grinding system (ZUG GR) for use with soiled liquids and filaments
- impeller with Chopper sistem (ZUG CP) able to cut particles of any shape of proportion
Depending on the service required, each model comprises a motor-hydraulics combination chosen to provide optimal performance at the duty point, low energy use, and high reliability, thanks to the use of the materials best suited to the type of application.
- Open Channel impeller in hard cast iron as standard
- Chopper sistem able to cut particles of any shape of proportion
► Efficiency of hydraulics only 3/5% less than that of a normal channel impeller
- Liquids containing solid parts and fibres
- Suitable for sewage, lifting of not strained black water