- Solar pumping systems allow vital water resources to be accessed in remote rural locations. Solar water pumps require no fuel and minimal maintenance.
- Solar powered submersible pumps are used for wells, boreholes, water transfer, cattle & livestock watering and irrigation. Recently the price of solar PV modules has fallen dramatically around the world, making solar powered pumping systems increasingly affordable.
- There is also a natural relationship between the availability of solar power and the need for water. Solar pumps provide maximum water flow when it's needed most.
- Installation is quick and simple, and the robust and effective design ensures maintenance is minimal, enabling service or repair of the units with basic maintenance skills and little spare parts back up.
- Solar powered water pumps have been developed for use with boreholes, wells, lakes or rivers where electric or diesel power is unavailable.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Groundwater supply
- Groundwater lowering
- Drinking water supply
- Livestock watering
- Pond Management
Advantages of Solar Water Pumping
- Reliable and long life
- Produces water when its needed most
- Low labor and maintenance costs
- No fuel costs
- Easy to remove, transport, and store
The ROVATTI Borehole Pumping Solution
- ROVATTI solar pumping solution is designed for quick and simple installation.
- ROVATTI solar pumping system is called Multi power as it offers possibility to install Pump + Motor + Inverter inside the borehole which in turn consequently reduces the risk of still and overheating of the Inverter.
- Everything is programmed inside the Sub-Inverter with a microchip that can run the pump automatically with a constant ratio between the speed of pump and radiation.
- ROVATTI solar pumping solution includes:
- Borehole pump in AISI 304 SS - 4xHS type
- Submersible motor
- Submersible inverter with microchip
- Complete kit of 6 or 12 solar panels
- Tool Kit for installation
- Complete galvanized stand for installation of pump
- Cable Kit