Positive Displacement Pumps FL
The Fristam FL design ensures efficient transfer and effective product protection at high volumetric flow rates.
Positive Displacement Pumps FK
Optimum suction performance, high efficiency and the gentle product handling when pumping high-viscosity products.
Positive Displacement Pumps FKL
Excellent suction performance and effective product protection at high volumetric flow rates.
Centrifugal Pumps FP
Universal, gentle on the product, robust, low maintenance, durable, and economic - centrifugal pumps are the ideal solution for your application.
Centrifugal Pumps FPH
A further development of the Fristam FP series, the FPH feature all their advantages combined with specific abilities for high-pressure applications.
Centrifugal Pumps FZ
The universal solution for high suction performance.
Centrifugal Pumps FM
For reliable pumping in the high pressure range.
Fristam has developed a flexible powder mixer based on the shear pump. This universal unit was specially designed to dissolve/emulsify and homogenise wet and dry ingredients into fluids.
Supported by a base frame, a self-priming centrifugal pump is connected to the shear pump via a pipe joint. Via a funnel, the powder is added to product stream and then homogenised with the help of a shear pump.
A table at ergonomic operation height facilitates manual powder feeding.
If equipped with the according control systems, a powder mixer can also be attached to a fully automated system. If
required, adapters for automatic and semi-automatic feeding via big bags, screw-conveyers and other conveyer
systems can be delivered.
This powder mixer dissolves:
- stabilisers in the fermentation of milk products such as gelatine in cream, pectin in cream cheese
- milk powder for the production of milk mixed beverage, ice cream, fruit milk
concentrates of milk protein or oils/fats for increasing the protein and/or fat contents of milk for cheese production
- starch, salt and sugar, aspartame and other sugar substitutes
- flavours and citric acid
- protein powder (spray dried) for the production of bakery products
- wheat/rye flour or wheat meal for sourdough for producing breakfast cereals and ready to bake mixes
- pectin, CMC, Carbopol, gum Arabic and other thickener powders such as locust bean gum and guar gum or xanthan gum
- minerals such as lime, bentonite, CMC, barite etc. for the production of drilling fluids as auxiliary substances in petroleum and gas exploration
- The excellent homogenising performance and the complete design of this powder mixer provides the user with an all-purpose tool for production
Handling of similar processes can vary greatly from one consumer to another, and consumers often require optimal results before new products are actually ready for production. Therefore, we will gladly provide you with rental powder mixers for test runs.
This way, users can find out how and where they can benefit from the advantages of the powder mixer in their respective production processes.
- 7 different sizes
- Powder intake up to 15 t/h
Download Product details PDF